The Agilent Technologies Summer of Fun Instant Win Game Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (excluding residents of Arizona, Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and U.S. Territories and Possessions) AND CANADA (excluding residents of Quebec) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. SUMMER OF FUN ONLINE GAME ("GAME") STARTS ON 7/01/2014 AND ENDS ON 10/15/2014. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: The Game is sponsored by Agilent Technologies, Inc. 2850 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19808. ("Sponsor").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Game is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Arizona, Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and U.S. Territories and Possessions) and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have Internet access at the time of entry. The Sponsor and their parent companies, affiliates, divisions, dealers, subsidiaries, if any, all advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, agents and contractors (collectively, the "Game Entities"), and the immediate family members (defined as spouses, parents, siblings and children, and each of their spouses) and household members of the foregoing are not eligible to enter. Void in Arizona, Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, US Territories and Possessions, and Quebec and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply. You are not permitted to participate in the Game if you are not located within the United States and Canada.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Game begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time ("EDT") on July 01, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT October 15, 2014 (the "Game Period"). During the Game Period, go to summer-of-fun.com to access the Game website (the "Website"). Complete the official registration form and follow on-screen instructions. Each entrant will have the chance to play arcade style games and win a prize. Entrants will receive an Agilent branded prize or a thank you offer for participating. Limit one (1) entry per person, household, or email address. For purposes of the Game, each day is defined as a 24-hour period, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. EDT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries by that entrant.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be determined if an entrant finds a pair of identical products in the dart game, shoot out all of the teeth out of the three clowns' mouths in the clown game, or scores 120 or more in the Skeeball game. Only one prize is awarded regardless of how many games are played by the entrant. Entrants will be notified immediately on screen, if they answered the questions correctly and what prize they have won. All entries are subject to verification, confirmation and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning a prize will depend on total number of entrants. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of prize.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Game constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, entrant's consent to receive email messages from Sponsor in connection with the Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
There are two hundred (200) prizes to be awarded in this Game consisting of:
- 100 Agilent branded playing card sets (ARV $9.75 USD each) or
- 10 Agilent branded picnic blankets (ARV $9.50 USD each) or
- 25% promotion discount offer to apply towards a future purchase of up to five (5) Agilent GC or LC columns or 5 packs of Sample Prep products (excluding Chem Elut Bulk, TOP Sample Prep, & Thin Layer chromatography products). Also applies to a future purchase on Supplies up to $1,500 from Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- All entrants who do not complete and win a game will receive a thank you offer for participating in this promotion. Entrants will receive a 25% promotion discount to apply towards a future purchase of up to five (5) Agilent GC or LC columns or 5 packs of Sample Prep products (excluding Chem Elut Bulk, TOP Sample Prep, & Thin Layer chromatography products). The 25% promotion discount also applies to a future purchase on Supplies up to $1,500 from Agilent Technologies, Inc. The 25% promotion discount offer ends November 15, 2014 to qualify for the 25% discount and your order must include the purchase of eligible GC Columns, LC Columns, Sample Prep products and Supplies. Prizes are nontransferable and non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value in the event that a prize is unavailable or cannot otherwise be awarded as described. The total approximate value of all prizes available to be won in this Game is estimated to be US$15,000 USD.
- HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES: If you have been notified on-screen that you have won a prize, an official Prize Claim Form will appear on the screen and your prize will be sent to the address provided at the time of entry. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your prize. To apply the 25% discount offer, please reference Promo Code 9305, which can be redeemed via Agilent North American Sales 1-800-227-9770 press1, press 1 or via Agilent's online store at www.agilent.com/chem/store
- RELEASE: By participating in the Game, all entrants, including, without limitation, the winners, agree to release and hold harmless the Game Entities from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting from such entrant's participation in the Game or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, including without limitation personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity, misappropriation of personality and privacy.
- PUBLICITY: By accepting a prize in the Game, winners consent to Game Entities' use of winner's name, address (city and state/province), statements, photograph, voice, biographical information, and likeness in any and all media for promotional purposes without further notice, payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game without liability and without prior notice if any factor interferes with its operation as contemplated by these Official Rules, including but not limited to any fraud, virus or other technical problem which corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Game. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Game should any error in programming, coding, seeding, or any other event or error result in more than the stated number of prizes being claimed. In any such event, the prizes not yet awarded may be awarded in a random drawing amongst all valid claimants who have not yet received a prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual its find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In case of dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry is made. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. A selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing release, Game Entities are not responsible and will not be liable for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Game; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Website, or the failure of any email or mail to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason; (c) theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries or the Website; (d) any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems; or (e) any injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person's computer hardware and/or software related to or resulting from participating in the Game.
- PRIVACY: Subject to paragraph 10 above regarding publicity and winners, personal information submitted by the entrant will be used only by Sponsor and its authorized agents for the purpose of administering the Game and fulfilling prizes. Personal information will not be used, sold, shared or otherwise disclosed in any manner for any other purpose by Game Entities, unless entrant has otherwise agreed or unless required by law. Only entrants who request emails will receive emails.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of DE or any other jurisdiction.).
GAME RESULTS AND OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of the Winner's List or Official Rules, send the request and a self addressed stamped envelope postmarked prior to November 30, 2014 to "The Agilent Technologies Summer of Fun," c/o Lee Kershner, Agilent Technologies, 2850 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19808, United States